Looking for a Medical Assistant/Scribe to join our team.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Performing clinical intake of patients, which includes taking and recording vital signs and patient history in EMR.
- Completing proper and concise EMR documentation and paper based documentation for all clinical assessments and procedures
- Manage inventory of supplies: restock exam/procedure rooms, Manage patient database
- Phlebotomy and procedures done under Fluoroscopy/Ultrasound guidance (will train)
Ideal Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced environment, have good communication skills, and be personable and friendly with the ability to multi-task.
Looking for a Medical Call Center Representative to join our team.
We are a quickly growing medical office in need of an exceptional employee, with the experience to handle a large amount of incoming calls while maintaining other tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Scheduling and Confirming patient’s appointments
- Taking detailed messages
- Completing pertinent duties on a daily basis as assigned
The ideal candidate, has remarkable customer service skills, and phone etiquette, needs to be reliable and multitasks, and has experience in a medical setting.
Spine and Wellness Centers of America is is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.